Assistant Solution Architect/Solution Architect￼UAB Bank
We are looking for an innovative solution architect to develop, implement and up-date systems architecture that will meet business needs of the Bank. The solution architect’s responsibilities include gathering requirements and functional specifications, assessing the current software systems in place in order to identify areas in need of improvement, and overseeing development teams. You should also be able to regularly communicate with the Management on updates in Technology related projects.
- Analyze the business technology needs and translate these needs into system and architecture requirements to ensure the business needs and requirements can be met by the architecture design.
- Identify, evaluate, and implement services and tools to achieve the solution architecture.
- Able to perform all aspects of the software development tasks, including front- end, back- end, API development, database design and development.
- Designing, describing, and managing the solutions specific to business problems.
- Participate in the entire application life cycle.
- The applicant is expected to possess strong problem-solving skills, programming, testing, and troubleshooting skills.
- Follow new and emerging technologies.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Qualifications & requirements
- Must have outstanding coding skills & strong knowledge in ASP.Net/C# programming.
- Should have knowledge in web services development and serialization techniques like REST, XML & JSON.
- Strong knowledge in RDBMS database designing.
- Hands on working knowledge on Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle or My SQL database systems.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Knowledge on any Core Banking System and Digital Banking Solutions will be added advantage.
- Candidate should be good at analyzing requirements.
- University Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent.
- Should have the patience for research and development.
- Ready to be available on 24/7 basis for troubleshooting and project completion.
- Strong teamwork, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in English (Preferred).