Audit Manager, Enterprise Risk ManagementGrand Royal Group
Overall responsibility for implementing and maintaining Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) framework. This position works in a cross-functional capacity with all businesses to analyze and assess risk exposure, monitoring mitigation strategies and produce risk management reporting for key stakeholders.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- Experience in developing and implementing organizational-wide ERM policy and procedures
- Strong leadership skills and ability to interface across all levels in the organization
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of the requirements for effective report writing
- Ability to comprehend and interpret policies, procedures, laws, regulations, and guidelines
- Proficiency in English (both oral & written) for effective verbal and written communications, including active listening skills and skills in presenting findings and recommendations.
- Effective team player and able to work independently
- Must be computer literate and familiar with email, Microsoft Word, Excel and able to prepare Power Point Presentations
- Able to travel within Myanmar
About the Company
- Founded in 1995. A Subsidiary company of Thai Beverage Public Company limited
- Grand Royal Group International quickly established a reputation for providing customers and consumers with exceptional products and outstanding service.
- Vision: ” Create and celebrate happiness together trough the innovative spirits of Myanmar, to drive sustainable growth for all stakeholders”.