Junior Fraud AnalystKBZ Bank
Manages the strategic fraud prevention & detection direction of the Fraud Management Unit order to protect the Bank from organized crime.
Primary Responsibilities (Daily, Monthly)
- Review alerts generated through the fraud monitoring system and timely escalate the same to senior analyst in
- case of doubts.
- Review and investigate alerts generated and take appropriate action as defined in the operating procedures such
- as escalate internally to the senior fraud analyst, required customer interaction, and other similar actions
- documented in the investigation operating procedures documented by the Bank.
- Secondary Responsibilities (Periodic, Quarterly, Annual)
- Perform periodic training and discussion on alerts disposed off with the senior analyst to identify areas of
- improvement for alert monitoring.
- Attend periodic internal and external trainings to upgrade domain expertise and stay up to date with changing
- fraud trends.
- Periodically report any system downtime or issues to senior analyst and the IT team for timely fix.
Core and Leadership Competencies
- Self-Motivated and Details Oriented to lean any new scope
- Interpersonal Communication and High Influential Skills
- Excellent Team work
- Have exposure to Banking Product or Banking Technology
Strong skills in MS Office; Excel, Access, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, etc
4 Skills Fluency in English
4 Skills Fluency in Myanmar