Operations Manager – Retail Network Planning & SupportUAB Bank
The candidate will be involved in planning and supporting the Bank’s retail network expansion. This includes new branch opening, branch renovations, agent banking and ATM network expansion. The candidate will report to the Head of Operations.
- Create, develop, implement, and monitor overall bank retail network plan covering Branches, ATMs, and Agents.
- Assess, Visit and Survey properties to assess for new branch operations and ATMs.
- Find and recommend places at the right price and right location.
- Prepare, review, and monitor lease agreements and contracts.
- Monitor and perform comparative market analysis on competitor activities and new trends.
- Present proposals to Management for approval and review of retail network expansion.
- Oversee the preparation, analysis, negotiation, and review of contracts related to purchasing materials, supplies, products, or services.
- Project manage and lead in special project.
Qualifications & requirements
- Minimum 4-6 years of related experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Organization and time management to manage multiple tasks, sometimes for multiple projects, at once.
- Ability to work independently and as a team with excellent time management skills.
- Excellent IT skills, especially with MS Office 365, Google Maps, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe illustrator.
Only for WSE Students Level 15+
Are you a student of Wall Street English and Ready to apply?Apply Now