Relationship Manager￼AYA Bank
- Acting as a Relationship Manager by offering value-added advice and guidance to customers and placing their needs at the forefront of all that we do.
- Responding to initial business enquiries, sourcing new customers, following up leads and meeting with business customers face-to-face.
- Growing sustainable revenues from existing customer portfolios and through targeted acquisition of quality new customers while minimizing risk.
- Keeping abreast of external factors influencing international and domestic business e.g. economic, cultural, geographical, procedural and regulatory requirements.
- Keeping up-to-date with the financial services market and banking products and services and marketing those that best meet your business clients’ needs.
- Building a network of business introducers in the local professional and business community
- Ensuring service excellence at all times
- Training and mentoring new junior staff
Skills and Competencies Requirements:
- A desire to find ways to continually improve the service delivered to customers
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences
- Built effective networks across business areas, developing relationships based on mutual trust and encouraging others to do the same
- Experience of making prompt and practical business decision, even in times of ambiguity, considering various perspectives and taking responsibility for outcomes
- Experience of effectively using your knowledge of products, processes and risks to make fair and informed decisions that meet customers’ needs
- A comprehensive understanding of risk management and proven experience of ensuring own/others’ compliance with relevant regulatory processes
- A track record of effectively handling complex sales, to meet the needs of demanding customers, in a fair and ethical way
- Proficiency skill in Microsoft Office Application including Excel, Words and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills
- Motivation, drive and commitment
- Having problem solving and analytical skills
- Team spirit
- Integrity and strong business ethics
- Good presentation skills
Experiences and Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree is required; degree in Business/Banking Finance is preferable.
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. Business or Corporate Banking
- Past working experience in a relevant role, i.e. Relationship Management
Only for WSE Students Level 15+
Are you a student of Wall Street English and Ready to apply?Apply Now