Service Managers￼UAB Bank
Various uab stores are expected to open in Malls and business centers in Yangon.
Service Managers play a critical part in the store’s Customer Service offer. They will deliver comprehensive service to customers, handle cash transactions, open accounts, transact within authorized limits and generate sales leads.
They must be versatile in sales, service of customers, handling cash and will be required to work in shifts and rotations. They must have a pleasant personality, well-groomed and well dressed.
Service Managers must be able to converse in English and Myanmar. Ability in other languages will also be an advantage.
We seek Service Manager candidates ranging from fresh graduates to 5 years of superior customer service experience in any sector.
- A university degree in any field. Candidates who have not completed their degrees may be considered if they have the correct aptitude for the type of work.
- Fresh graduates to those with up to 5 years superior customer service experience.
- Must be willing to work in shifts and rotation since the stores will be opened on a 12-hour day and 7-days-a-week basis.
- English and Myanmar language is essential.
- Apart from service, person-to-person sales is an important attribute and Service Managers must be willing to participate in sales campaigns in Malls and other public areas.