Executive (Agent /Merchant / Customer Growth)￼AYA Bank
- Acquires strategic merchants and manages the merchant onboarding process, including creation of, enhancements to and tracking of process to identify and sign new merchants.
- Maintaining long term relationships with acquired merchants, with the ability to comprehend the needs of merchants.
- Able to conceive and execute strategies & partnership plans to acquire new merchants and maintain existing merchant relationships.
- Provide regular constructive feedback to Marketing & Tech Team to further improve Merchant App & Portal.
- End to End process for AYA Pay Platinum Agent.
- Work with branch and Divisions to be convenient for the Platinum Agent.
- Processing KPI for the Platinum Agent and push them to achieve the targeted transaction number.
- Communicate incentive plan for platinum agent and regular monitoring the transaction.
- Implement the business plans for the consumer growth, and support to do designs distinctive value creating agendas to promote and sell customer related products and solutions that meet the needs of existing and prospective clients in order to improve the bank’s market share and ensure achievement of sales targets and objectives.
- Support to assist a large portfolio of clients to provide on-going assistance and existing portfolio of clients and new clients in order to increase the number of clients and the wallet shares of existing ones.
- Conduct sales efforts commensurate with market opportunity to generate new clients, while maintaining and expanding existing profitable client relationships.
- Works closely with Customer growth manager for the sales process from client opportunity planning, client meetings, proposal preparation and negotiation, and deal closing in order to ensure the delivery of exceptional client service.
Skills and Competencies Requirements:
- Excellent Sales, data analyzing and reporting skills
- Proficiency in MS office especially excel, Power Point, Word
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Demonstrating in enthusiastic , problem solving, attention to detail and focus on quality
- Determined personality with initiative, perseverance and Positive Attitude
- Service oriented mindset
Experiences and Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in the areas of Sales, Customer Service, and Partnership engagement as a lead.
- Proven previous sales achievements and results.
- Market Research, Data Analyzing and Reporting.
- Must have excellent Microsoft office skill (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Excellent Communication and Time Management skills.
Only for WSE Students Level 10+
Are you a student of Wall Street English and Ready to apply?Apply Now