Internal Audit Executive￼AYA Bank
- Perform pre planning for the audit assigned
- Ensure the completion of assigned duties and tasks for the bank from beginning to end.
- Conduct audit in accordance to the audit guidelines
- Assist Team leader and other risk/control functions to ensure that processes, business activities and internal controls are effective in managing risk.
- Liaise with audited on the information requirement of the audit
- Prepare and complete working paper with proper indexing of supporting document
- Assist in drafting audit report for the review of Audit Team Leader and Manager
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Skills and Competencies Requirements:
- Have the passion of the work of Internal Auditor
- Analytical, calm, and able to work with people of different character
- Good report writing skills
- Able to perform effective interview and information gathering
- Able to travel extensively within Myanmar
Experiences and Educational Requirements:
- Fresh graduate in the field of accounting, finance, business administration, economics, IT or Management Information Systems (For Junior Banking Assistant level)
- At least 2 to 4 years of auditing experience or related field (for Senior Banking Assistant, Assistant Supervisor or Supervisor level)
- Conversant with MS Office Word, Excel application
- Basic English speaking/reading/writing skill will add advantage.
Only for WSE Students Level 10+
Are you a student of Wall Street English and Ready to apply?Apply Now